Wednesday 11 September 2013

Essence 'stay with me' longlasting lipgloss in 'My Favorite Milkshake'




The Essence 'stay with me' longlasting lipgloss in 'My Favorite Milkshake' is a sheer baby pink colour. It was super cheap in priceline so I thought I'd give it a shot...it smells nice enough ( sweet and creamy),
Can't say it's super long lasting or comfortable on my lips though. It applies quite gloopy and streaky. settles in my liplines as well. It comes with a doefoot applicator that has a dip in the middle section to help with even application on the lips. Doesn't work well in my opinion because the middle section tends to grab too much product and the round tip makes it difficult to be precise.


VERDICT: It's not bad but not one I would normally reach out for or repurchase again. 
The lipgloss comes with a doefoot applicator that has a slight hourglass shape.
It is meant to hug your lip and apply the lipgloss evenly.

Lipgloss heavily swatched in natural light.
sheer baby pink colour.


I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment