Tuesday 10 September 2013

Soap & Glory matte lipstick in Pom Pom


I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!

Soap and Glory have done it again =D. This lipstick is phenomenal. It's creamy, pigmented, doesn't settle in my liplines and lasts for hours and hours. It applies smoothly and isn't patchy like some matte lipstick formulas...Annnnndddd....it smells super yummy like candy ;).

The Lipstick in Pom Pom is a deep berry colour which is perfect for fall. it would be flattering on different skintones and is seriously one of the best lipsticks I've used in awhile....definitely a must have in my opinion =)



The packaging is a sleek matte black plastic with a
 glossy watermark of the soap & glory logo on the front

S&G lipstick, lightly swatched in natural light.
It is beautiful deep berry colour on the lips.

I Can't Wait to Try Out More of These.....
DEFINITELY ON MY REPURCHASE LIST!!

    I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.



No comments:

Post a Comment