Wednesday 11 September 2013

Too Cool For School Pudding Aqua Shaking BB in No.2



 Sighh...I had so much high hopes for this product, it has an SPF of 40 and when I tested the product on my hand , it matched my skintone so well and seemed blendable...plus the packaging looked really cute xP. This came with a sponge as well...which i have to say...was complete crapadoodles. 

The actual product reminds me of the Revlon colourstay whipped foundation that every beauty blogger seems to love. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply or last as long as the Revlon one, I FRIGGIN HATE THIS SHIZZ.... not only was it a nightmare to blend, it kinda turned patchy and a weird white when I accidentally got water splashed on my face or perspired a little too much. 

The scent of this BB cream is pleasant enough, slightly floral but not overwhelming, anyway it fades as the day goes by. The coverage is sheer but buildable (if you can blend it in). The colour looked promising but instead of readjusting to my skintone, it turned an ashy colour on my skin :S

I've never had much luck with BB creams but I really did try to like this product. I tried blending it in my foundation brush, i used the weird retarded sponge thing it came with and I even tried applying it with my fingers...Nothing really worked because it was just so0o0o0 difficult to blend seamlessly.



The BB cream is housed in a glass tub with a plastic screw on lid.





Left: Blended out (don't be fooled...it took absolutely ages to blend this in
Right, Heavily swatched



Bottomline,
Would i repurchase??......

N friggin O


I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.
Everybody's skin reacts differently to different products so please don't be offended if it happens to be your favorite thing in the world =).

No comments:

Post a Comment