Tuesday 10 September 2013

Barry M Lipstick in 147



The Barry M Lipstick in no. 147 is a peachy coral with a hint of pink. It is a matte colour so the formula is a little bit drying on my sensitive lips but a touch of my lush honeytrap lip balm always fixes that problem =).
I swatched this on my hand in boots and I LOVED it.... it's unscented, pigmented and creamy.
On the lips however, the Barry M lipstick tends to settle in lines and is a little patchy because it is a matte formula. I find that the best way of applying this is to dab it on instead of just slathering it on your lips. It is very affordable and is a very pretty colour but not one of my favorites mainly because of the formula. I much prefer Soap & Glory for matte lippies =)



The packaging is matte black. very nice and sleek with the 'Barry M' Logo on the top. 

Swatch of the Barry M lippy in 147, natural light

I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment