Thursday 29 August 2013

Review: Dr Jart+ Every Sun Day Perfect Sun Block SPF 50+ / PA+++







After hunting around for a new sunscreen, I came across this Dr Jart+ one in SaSa. The salesgirl recommended this after I mentioned to her that I didn't want anything overly sticky or heavy because my skin tends to get quite shiny as the day goes by. As an added bonus, the Dr Jart+ sun Block also came with a travel sized version of their Water-Sure Gel moisturizer. It is oil free and supposed to provide maximum hydration without being too sticky or heavy.

The sunscreen works well enough, it's still a touch too sticky for my liking but my main problem with the sunscreen is the scent.... this smells like a grandma that's just had her hair done...flowery sweet with a touch of baby powder...not my thing at all =/











left: sunscreen, right: gel moisturizer

left: sunscreen, right: gel moisturizer


The moisturizer is quite nice. I comes out as a gel but feels like water when you rub it on your skin. It smells very fresh and gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. I will probably repurchase the moisturizer when i run out =).




I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment