Thursday 29 August 2013

NYC BIG BOLD Bronzing Powder


Okay...this thing is HUGE!!

It was the first thing that grabbed my attention as I browsed the NYC display in Superdrug. Size aside, the NYC bronzing powder in Manhattan is a matte bronzer which is very smooth and blendable. The colour is quite neutral and not too orangey or muddy when applied to the face. The pigmentation of this is sheer but definitely buildable. This bronzer also lasted very well on my oily skin (about 5-6 hours).

The size of the actual compact makes it quite inconvenient to bring around on a day to day basis but it is still lovely for a natural contour and for a sun kissed glow. The NYC Big bold bronzing powder is amazing value for money because I picked it up for only 2.50 pounds for so much product. I've been using this bronzer for over three months now but it has hardly created a dent.







Closeup under natural light


Swatched indoors with flash

Swatched lightly, outdoors in natural light

If the day ever comes when I hit pan or run out of this product,
I would definitely repurchase this bronzer.




I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment