Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Shills concealer



The Shills electric eyes concealer is a pink toned creamy concealer which i think is meant to be a dupe for Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer/ corrector. I wanted to like this concealer so badly...the packaging was so cute and the texture was creamy so i thought it would be amazing. Unfortunately , it turned out to be a sticky, ashy coloured mess when i tried to apply it to my blemishes and under eye area. This concealer settled and emphasized all the fine lines around my eyes as well. It might work on people with light skintones but for people with warmer skintones,i would advise you to stay away from this one.

I no longer use it as a concealer but more of a natural highlight for my cheekbones and nose bridge. Works well if you set it with powder.



Swatched in natural light

Blended out...=(
Bottomline,
Would i repurchase??......

Maybe when hell freezes over


I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.
Everybody's skin reacts differently to different products so please don't be offended if it happens to be your favorite thing in the world =).

No comments:

Post a Comment