Tuesday 27 August 2013

Quick Review: Too Faced Blush in La Vie En Rose


This is a really pretty blue toned blush which is sheer but buildable, the shimmer in it brings a healthy youthful glow to the face. This blush lasted about 4-5 hours on my oily skin which was pretty decent.

The packaging is so cute, I love the pin-up girl on the box
The Blush is a blue-toned pink with Gold shimmer

La Vie En Rose Blush Closeup under natural light.

I like this blush but I probably will not repurchase it because I tend to prefer warm toned/ coral blushes. Nevertheless, this is a really nice blusher which will be flattering for light to medium skin tones.
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment