Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist



I LOVE THIS!!!


I use this ALL THE TIME for different purposes:

1) As a makeup setting spray, it leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy.

2) This facial mist really helps if I've over-powdered my face. A couple of spritzes stops my makeup from looking cakey.

3) I bring this with me on flights because it helps to moisturize my skin and has a pleasant rose scent which is really relaxing.

4) It works very well as a toner too =)


The packaging is a pink plastic bottle with a spray nozzle. 
It dispenses a really fine mist which i prefer because it doesn't drip off my face.



Would i repurchase??......

ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!!!!

xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.



No comments:

Post a Comment