Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Lioele Pop Orange tint


I've always liked the idea of tints and stains because they look more natural and last longer than regular lipstick or blush. The Lioele Pop orange tint comes in a cute little bottle that looks like nail polish. It has a brush tip applicator that you can use on your lips and cheeks. I prefer to apply it on the back of my hand and then use my real techniques stippling brush to apply it on my cheeks, work quickly though because this stuff sets and stains really quickly. 

This tint is pretty sheer but the colour is definitely buildable. The texture is quite thick and creamy and it has this sweet candy scent which fades after application. I suggest popping on a hydrating lip balm before slapping this stuff on.



Brush tip applicator

Close-up swatch in natural light

Stain left by tint: artificial light
For me, the stain doesn't really come off as orange, but more of a bright pink.
 It's still pretty of course... just not quite what i expected it to be. 
You can check out the other two colours on this website



 It lasts very well even after eating and drinking so i definitely recommend this product for girls who don't like to reapply their lipstick every five minutes =P.


I hope this was helpful ;)
xoxo,
Pam

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, i'll be posting up new reviews very soon =)
if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. 



This review was unsponsored and my own personal opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment